In Our Nursing Homes
- Needs are assessed and an individual plan of care is developed
- Menus offer variety and choice and include therapeutic diets
- Snacks are offered between meals.
- Licensed and inspected by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Accredited by the CCHSA
- Complete nursing care provided by dedicated teams of Registered Staff and
Personal Support Workers
- Advisory Physician oversees medical requirements.
- Activities are geared to the needs of each resident
- Staff encourage residents to socialize with one another
- Caressant Care is proud of the many Volunteers who contribute their time and talents.
- Church services for specific faiths and interdenominational groups are held
- Chaplans, where available, provide on-site visitation, comfort and help
- Clergy play a vital role at each Caressant Care Home.
Our staff goes out of their way to make each resident feel important and part of the family.
- We strive for a home-like atmosphere
In Our Retirement Homes
- Staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Supervision of medications
- Assistance with day to day tasks when required
- Menus are prepared to offer choices reflective of “Home”
- Refreshments are always available
- A variety of enjoyable indoor and outdoor activities
- Volunteers are an important part of our Homes’ activities
- Quiet areas for relaxing
- Comfortable lounges (some with fireplaces) to visit anytime
Our Retirement Home Managers and staff provide a safe and secure environment for each of our residents to enjoy.